Monday, March 30, 2009

Is Our Nation Beyond Repair? - Part 1

God is the creator of the universe. He created the heavens, the earth, the seas, animals, and humans. The Bible clearly states that we are created in his image. God loves us as his children and he wants to communicate with us. He uses different ways of communication so that we can hear him and communicate back with him. When I was praying for the nation one day, I saw what seemed like a dream when I was awake. I believe it was God communicating with me so that I can share with you what I saw. This is what I saw:

A statue of Uncle Sam was standing in the middle of the nation. It was decayed and structurally, very weak. Ropes were attached all over the statue. Beautifully dressed people were pulling the ropes taught and they started pulling the statute down.

At the bottom of the statue were God's people laying all over the ground. They were dressed in rags, begging for their daily bread and water. They were scared and subservient. They stood up and started to watch the statue sway while it moved from it’s foundations. A lot of God's people were staring at the statute and then they ran behind it.

The statue fell over and a massive cloud of dust rose in the air. The enemy was dancing and rejoicing and didn’t notice what was going on behind the statue. A massive army of warships stood waiting to be released into war.

Something was starting to replace the statue. It was translucent and trickled down from heaven. It was the presence of God and powerful worship and intercession arose from the army. When the worship arose, the Lord released the ships and they went to all of the people who helped to pull down the statue and defeated them one by one. All were defeated.

I thought about this for a long time. I asked God, what does the statute represent? I believe it's the church. Most of the church, the bride of Christ, has become so decayed and poverty stricken she doesn't even realize it. I believe the old structure of religiosity, self centered importance and inward focused programs are coming down. God is getting ready to birth a new church based on him.

Part 2 Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment